Popular Posts

Monday 28 August 2017

28mm Scots

My first foray into the medieval world.  Figures are 25mm metals from various makers; bargain bucket from e-bay with a few supplements.  Based on participants at Bauge 1421.

The Earl of Buchan flanked by Sir Hugh Carmichael and Hugh Kennedy. Minifigs.

Adjusted the basing on these to make them more user friendly, the steel spears were decidedly hazardous!
10x4Pk. Essex and Minifigs.
4x4Pk under Sir Alexander Buchanan (who killed the Duke of Clarence) and Sir John Stuart of Darnley.
4x4Pk under Sir Robert Stewart of Ralston and Sir John Sibbald.
2x4Pk under Laurence Vernon.
1x3Bw. Minifigs.
1x3Wb, Essex. 1x5Wb under Henry Cunningham. Minifig and Eureka.
1x2Ps, Crusade c/o Warrior.

2 comments:

  1. What.. no Melville? They look good, I did a similar project in 15mm

    https://aleadodyssey.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/franco-scots-gallery.html

    I am probably going to do it again in 28mm using Perry plastics..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a name I didn't come across in the stuff I read, probably too small a contingent. That changes in 1429. Your Perrys' will probably look better than my mongrel crew. I still get nightmares over the heraldry.

    ReplyDelete